Microsoft Outlook 2010 is the most recent version of Outlook prior to Outlook 2013. As there are always chances of errors in other older versions of Microsoft Outlook, so there are in 2010 edition, but it is less as compared to the entire earlier edition. Error messages can appear in Outlook when we try to import or export messages. Sometimes your Windows Operating System may throw an error alert message station “Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” The reason behind such abnormality may be corruption of particular file or some file system error or software conflicts. As there are different editions of Outlook launched so far in the market by Microsoft, hence each one of them have different features and error alerts than each other. People now use Office 2010 package, so if Outlook file access is denied PST 2010, then the built-in inbox repair tool will not be enough to fix the problem. You need to repair corrupted PST file using Outlook 2010 repair tool that excellently mends all type of erroneous and corrupted file on your Windows Operating System.
Let us look into some of the errors in different versions of MS Outlook-
- Microsoft Outlook 2010-
- Microsoft Outlook 2007-
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003-
“Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to be close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
“Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The information stored cannot be opened.”
If you are a Windows 7 user and your system throws up such errors then how to repair corrupt PST files in Outlook 2007? Anyway using this Outlook 2010 repair tool will solve all the issues of Windows 7 that supports Outlook 2007 software. If you want to know how to overcome these errors continue reading here.
“Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window.”
The above mentioned issues occur if the Outlook .exe file was configured to open by using the Windows program compatibility mode setting.
Consider a scenario-
In case your Outlook 2010 beta has just expired and hence you had to uninstall the MS Office 2010 and reinstall the official release. After the uninstall, you have saved your .pst files to a new location and delete and clean the AppData directory of Outlook which contained the .pst files and other files Later after installing the Outlook 2010 official release on your Windows system when you open the Outlook, it missed all the Outlook.pst files and you view an error message that pops up stating-
“Access is denied. You don’t have permission to open C:\Users\..\..\..\..\Outlook.pst”.
Salient features of this Outlook 2010 repair toolkit-
This software helps user to relax when there are trouble dealing with Outlook 2003 files too. User does not have to worry on how to repair Outlook 2003 files on their local machines which supports Windows OS. This application supports all the versions of Windows operating system starting from XP to 2008. This wizard also fixes the encrypted and password protected .pst files that are damaged due to some unavoidable reasons. It does not modify the original file’s content, thereby saves the repaired file in a new destination folder.
Reasons behind pop up of error messages in Outlook 2010-
- Error messages occur when Windows tries to import a .pst file that was exported to an external storage device by one version of Windows and the Windows 7 accounts are not compatible.
- Sometimes error messages pops up because users attempt to restore a read-only .pst files.
- There is also a possibility that in your Windows XP or Windows 7 OS the file you are Office 2010 trying to access is corrupt. This can occur if you copy the file and close Outlook unexpectedly when it is actually accessing the files. If you are a Windows 7 user you no more need to Google out queries like – “My MS Outlook is not responding in Windows 7 OS”. Visit the link http://www.repaircorruptedpst.com/outlook-not-responding-windows7.html for further assistance.
- Avoid using files in Outlook when System is freezes suddenly, and it is highly recommended to keep system virus / malware free.
- Installation of up graded software should be done properly.
- Always connect an UPS with your system so as to avoid power failure issues.
What should be done if Outlook file access is denied PST 2010?
Step 1: Download Restore PST files software and install it on your computer and open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Browse and select the PST file from your computer as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: Lastly, you will see a popup window indicating your PST file is repaired as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items