Is your Outlook not responding, hangs, freezes or stopped working in Windows 7? Does your Windows Operating System display an error message stating “Outlook not responding Windows7”? Are you eager to find out permanent solution to your problem? If so then the first thing you need to do is repair damaged .pst file from your Outlook profile on your Windows7 OS. Here in this article we present you an overview of the reasons that causes such annoying error message to pop up on your screen and what are the immediate precautionary steps to be taken to avoid the same in future.
With the growth in technology, since these days most of the organization prefers using MS Outlook to share information or files to their employees, hence it is natural that sometimes some error can take place unfortunately, thereby damaging your entire emails and files. What will you do at this position? Since your Outlook was full of important official feeds, notices, tasks, emails so it becomes the most important priority to repair damaged Outlook 2007 PST file if you are using the 2007 edition for MS Outlook on your Windows 7 OS. As we all are aware that Outlook comes in a package with MS Office suit hence it too has different editions same as Office such as- 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Problems with Outlook hanging, freezing, or not responding may occur for one or more of the below mentioned points-
Magnificent features of this repairing tool:
This tool is great at repairing .pst files after the pop up of error messages like – “file access is denied in Outlook 2010 PST” on your Windows7 OS. This application fixes all the corrupted, encrypted, password protected files without modifying the original file and stores them in a new destination folder. It supports all the different version of Windows that includes- Windows XP, Vista, 2003, 2007 and 2008 too. It also fixes lost / deleted emails, folders, notes, calendar items and notes. To know in details about the steps to recover the .pst errors and what preacution to be taken use this link: http://www.repaircorruptedpst.com/outlook-file-access-is-denied-2010.html
Why your screen does pops up “Outlook not responding Windows7” error message?
- Outlook.exe is suddenly lacking resources. Is it resource hungry?
- Auto-archiving process.
- Oversized Outlook mailbox files-
Reason- Microsoft Outlook is one of the complex email client software. It has so many amazing features and is also designed as a connectivity tool with other software and hardware. Because of this its stability relays greatly on 3rd party application. A badly designed piece of software can cause Outlook requiring for more and more system resources until it collapses or stops responding properly.
Reason- By default, Outlook is configured to automatically archive Inbox emails, so our mailbox files get decreased. Even when some connecting devices are connected to our computer, Outlook will try to connect to it in order to synchronize Outlook PST contacts and messages. During this synchronization process, Outlook needs more resources and it might conflict with each other and get corrupt as a result your Windows may display some terrified error messages.
Reason- If we keep storing the emails for a long time the size of Outlook Inbox increases because of more incoming Outlook emails daily. Since the mailbox size gets increased, Outlook needs more and more time to open those folders and keeps struggling to display the contents of the folder. Even this too crashes the Outlook profile. You need to fix Outlook 2003, 2000, 2007, 2010 files immediately under such circumstances. Know more in details by hitting the link.
- When your Windows7 OS pops up repeated error messages, stop writing any new data to the drive / partition which contains the corrupted / damaged Outlook file until the Outlook data are recovered in order to prevent the Outlook data from getting overwritten. This is because; once the Outlook data get overwritten, they can never be recovered.
- The most important thing you need to take care of before using software is that, never install the PST repair software (whether it is a demo version or full version) in the same storage space where the corrupted PST file is located. This is because; the installation of the software on the drive / partition which contains the corrupted PST file may overwrite the PST file content resulting in permanent loss of Outlook data. Therefore, it is better to install the software in any drive / partition other than the drive / partition which contains the corrupted PST file.
- Split large sized PST file into smaller partitions in order to avoid PST file corruption due to size issues.
- Last but not the least always have updated backup of the PST file in order to avoid Outlook data loss.
Steps to be performed to overcome "Outlook not responding Windows7" error messages-
Step 1: Download Windows7 Outlook repair program and install it on your Windows7 computer and open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Browse and select the PST file from your computer's drive location which refuses to mount as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: Lastly, you will see a popup window indicating your PST file is repaired as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Items